Posted on October 9, 2015
We are looking for a highly organized, experienced Physical Therapist with a strong work ethic and a thirst for learning!
You are responsible for providing and coordinating patient care services to restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and reduce risk of injury or limit permanent physical disabilities. Your goal is to improve, restore, and enhance overall function, fitness, and health. Your demeanor is the most important impression a patient observes, as it is a lasting one. You are also responsible for building/engaging relationships with referral sources, future clients, business associates, coworkers, and the community at large. Physical Therapist must be confident, excellent communicators, organized, and able to switch quickly between multiple tasks. You are to exemplify our core company values and strive to fulfill our mission and vision.
• Optimistic Attitude
• Graduated from an accredited physical therapy program
• Passed the National Physical Therapy Examination
• Hold a valid PA Physical Therapist license free of disciplinary action
• Board Specialty Certifications
• Hold a Direct Access license in the state of PA
• Continuing education coursework in mechanical diagnosis of the spine and extremities
• Work experience in customer service relationships
• EMR experience
• Management experience
• Marketing and business experience
It is the responsibility of the physical therapist to maintain/adhere to all national, state, and local requirements pertaining to licensure and scope of practice in the state of Pennsylvania. Our company must be notified immediately of any change in status that would affect the therapist’s ability to work in the state of Pennsylvania.
To start your exciting career with our company please email (email@example.com) your cover letter and resume!