Most Back Pain Can Be Treated Without Surgery!
With 80% of people having back pain at least once in their lifetime, back pain is a common experience.
How Long will My Recovery Take?
Recovery will vary depending on your specific injury, however it is estimated you will be treated for 6-8 visits or 6 weeks.
What Will My Treatment Experience Be Like?
Your therapist will create a treatment program to address your specific needs, based on a thorough examination and the identified potential causes of your back pain.
The main focus of our SPINE PROGRAM is to… STOP PAIN FROM STOPPING YOU!
We do this by addressing the following…
- Improve movement
- Increase range of motion
- Increase strength and endurance
- Improve spine posture
- Improve tolerance to work
We also use a variety of treatment methods, procedures, and techniques individualized specific to your identified needs.
Treatment Methods, Procedures, and Techniques
- Core Strengthening Techniques
- Gait Analysis & Instruction: Walking/Running
- Home Program Instruction
- Lifting and Carrying Mechanics Assessment & Instruction
- Manual Traction
- Mechanical Movement Analysis & Instruction
- Pain Managing & Reducing Modalities
- Patient Education
- Posture Analysis & Instruction: Static & Dynamic
- Range of motion:
- Soft tissue and joint mobilization
- Strengthening and Pain Reducing Exercises
- Stretching & Flexibility exercises
- Trunk/Spinal Stabilization